Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breast Cancer Month

I cannot believe that October is almost over. It is now 19 year since I lost a sis to leukemia which started out as breast cancer. I was barely 17 (now everyone knows my age which aint a big deal anyway) then and doing my Form 3. I have allways wondered what she would look like if she was still with us here on earth???? I have wondered how she would react to having two beautiful grand daughters???? I have looked at this photo taken on her daughter's wedding and could not help feeling that there was someone missing. By the way all three in the pic are my sisters for those of you who do not know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...