Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Tree

The moment we hit November I was asked when we were putting up the Christmas tree? This question was not from Faritle but from Tata. I could not help but laugh. I laughed because from the time we had Faritle, he has looked so much foward to Christmas. This will be our third christmas with Faritle, and when it was just the two of us we did not even bother to put up a christmas tree. The first year with Faritle we had a smaller one, then last year it was a bit bigger, Now I am wondering what this year's tree will look like. Will update you after putting it up. This might be in about two weeks time. Am also wondering where we will place it cause Faritle is a very busy somebod. I hope this works out. It has to.

On a different note, I have been a bit busy today. I baked a lemon-cream cheese cake today. Here are some picks. The beaters of my mixer are not working so had to do everything manually. The reult was great though.

YUMMY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...