Friday, September 30, 2011

I am still here

This last week was bit hectic for me so am sorry for not updating as promised. All is well. Will try to keep up from now on.

The occupational therapist(O.T) was here. It was good to see her. It is always good to have someone from home. She was here for a whole week. She did inspire me, gave me a great topic which i am very passionate about. Watch this space. Thanks O.T. Unfortunately, i never got the chance to take photos.

Faritle got a new love, burgers. He is now into Mac Dee kiddies meal so much. Have to change driving route now. Nesu can now walk holding on to staff. Will try post pics or a video soon.

That is all for now. Will pop in again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...