Saturday, September 10, 2011

Progress

I am glad to announce that Faritle has started to use the potty. He still will not sit on it but do it (by 'it' i mean number 1) standing. Tonight we got into a bit of a fight when it was p.j. time. He did not want to put on pull ups. He had spent the whole day in briefs which we changed about three times cause of the little accidents that he had.

This all started last week when i gave his teacher pull ups instead of the usual nappies that I usually give her for faritle's use at school. Am sure the teacher got the hint cause they started training him immediately. I was all smiles when the teacher told me that Faritle had used the loo. When we got home on that day he did use the loo. I started thinking about people who told me to wait until he wad ready, how wise they are. Today he has been rushing to the potty whenever he wanted to go. The accidents came from not pulling down his pants all the way down which resulted in a bit of soiling which he hated.

Anyways, we will see how it all goes but for now I am super excited that he is peeing in the potty. On a last note, i am considering school again next year. More about that in my next post.

Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...