Friday, October 7, 2011

Things you might not know about me

1. I am a mother to two IVF miracles. Going back to where it all began. I remember getting out of a gyne office back home feeling like the world had come to a stop. I remember shading tears after a visit to a urologist, the pain and hurt. I remember God opening doors when we moved to South Africa. I remember the time we were told i was pregnant with Faritle, how i knew deep down way before it was confirmed that God was showing us how good and faithfull He was. I remember how i doubted God when we had a second go, believing that the treatment was not going to work. I remember very clearly how God proved me wrong.

2. I have what most people think is an I don't care attitude. I view it as an easy go attitude, my defence mechanism. I do not usually take things to heart. It is a way of protecting myself from getting hurt. I am a people pleaser and as a result people tend to walk all over me. My reaction, smile and put it under the carpet or i shut you off completely. This way i do not always have to pretend that i am happy.

3. I love my life. I love my family. I love my hubby to bits (guess you will be seeing a lot of this).

4. I have thirteen nieces and nephews. Four of them married with children which makes me a great aunt. :-)

5. I lived in the same house for twenty six years of my life. Tata came along and scooped me away.

Till next time.;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...