Friday, October 21, 2011

Things you might not know about me

1. I lost a sister in 1990 to leaukemia. I was in form three then. She was my form one history teacher at the school that i went to. I miss her lots.

2. I adore reading. I first joined a library when i was in grade one in 1981. My one weakness was that people always found their way into my school bag and help themselves to my books. I remember the Ladybird books. That was how i discovered all the fairy tales, Snow White and the seven dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty, Rapaunzel, etc. Grade five, six and seven, i discovered The Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, The Secret Five.

3. I find it very difficult to adjust to new situations. I am one of those people who hold on to the familiar for far too long even if i know that i have to move on.

4. I used to stare a lot when i was little. I am noticing this in Faritle too. (trying so much to discourage him, we will.see how ot goes) I remember sitting outside and just look at people passing by.

5. Next week is my birthday. On the twenty sixth. My dad always bought me a birthday cake for as long as i remember. It became a tradition then.

Till next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...