Friday, November 18, 2011

Things you might not know about me

1. My right foot tend to swell up for nothing. I do not notice it anymore but whenever I meet new poeple or people I have not seen in a while tend to notice that first.

2. I was bullied in primary school.(Please don't laugh) We used to run home after school and it would have been a picture that would have made you laugh because, belive me, I am one of the clumsiest people I know. I CANNOT RUN. LOL. Anyways, when we went to Zim during the holidays, I met one of the guys who used to give us hell and I asked him why (I needed closure, hahahaha) and the answer I got was a guilt laugh.

3. Most people that I grew up with or those knew me from when i was little call me Pipi, thanks to my dad. He rarely calls me by my full name. I once told a friend this and she laughed cause where she comes from it means something totally different, something i cannot even type here.

4. I am currently reading the Twilight Saga Collections. I am on book three and all i can say is I am hooked. I have already watched the two movies and now I cannot wait for the third one.

5. I love God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...