Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Does a day still has 24 hours????

It has been long since I wrote something. I wish I could do it more often but these school runs are still taking their toll on me. My day seem to be shorter and more hectic. I am always left wondering what I have done wrong, or how i need to be more organised and then things might be much better. It is always one thing after the other.

My day starts at around 5:30 a.m. The boys should be all dressed by 6:15 a.m. Nesu and tata should be out of the house by 6:30 a.m. Faritle and I should be out by 7:10. I should pick up Faritle by 1:30 p.m. The six hours that I have all alone at home are the most hectic because that is when I try to fit in everything before the little ones get home. I know when Nesu gets dropped off around 4:30p.m then everything should come to a stand still and all attention be given to him.

These are just my mummy woes. It is not all bad though. Faritle now uses the toilet even for number 2. Nesu has some teeth coming out. No more tears when dropping them at school. Vocabulary is improving even for Nesu whose favourite word is now COME while pulling my hand. Faritle is on mid term break ending tomorrow. It has been a welcome break. The rest has been good.

On a different note, I have started walking in the mornings. Have found it to be quite a stress reliever. More on that in soon to come posts. Stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...