Wednesday, March 27, 2013

No excuses

When I started this blog it was because I wanted to keep my self accountable. I can be a slacker sometimes and this is evident in the way I maintain this blog. I am not going to make promises that I will no be able to keep anymore.

Sometime back, I refered to the Household notebook form the blog With the fruit of her hands. Well, I have been at it again, making another household organiser, planner, notebook whatever you might want to call it. I have made quite a progress this time. There is a lot online now if you want something for inspiration and a lot of free printables as well. I decided not to use the printables but to use what is online for inspiration. Am almost done with the setting up and the "easiest" software i like to use for this is Microsoft Publisher. I am enjoying putting this together and I always love a crafting challenge. Will post more about the organiser but for now here I will leave you with glimpse of some of the few pages I have put together, still work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...