Friday, January 17, 2014

Oh how time flies


It is 2014 and it has been six months since my last post. Time just flies by and so many things have been happening.

The kids have grown a lot and are now going to the same school. Yes, Nesu is now in Grade 000 and I cannot believe Faritle is now in Grade 0 (R)!!! My little boys are growing so fast, one even more independent and the other more cudly than ever. Nesu now puts on a uniform to school and suprisingly there were no tears on the first day. I had to shout bye Nesu cause he was rushing off to the toys and breaking mummy's heart. When I picked him up in the afternoon (woke him up from his afternoon nap at school) he was all smiles and sleepy. Big brother is also a happy chap feeling all grown up and protective of the little brother.

There is so much I want to share as so much has happened in the past six months but for starters 
I have a few photos first day of school to share with you.


Stay blessed

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww sooooo cute, the boys have grown so much..May the good Lord continue to bless your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...