Sunday, March 16, 2014

Better late than never

Happy 2014 everyone. It has been wonderful so far. Thought I would just update on what we have been up to since the last time I posted. JUST TO ADD, THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO THE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR LEE.

August 2013 Family reunion. We had a blast catching up with everyone.
 
October 2013 family photo shoot

December 2013 Home. This is Mundanda in Chipinge.

                                                         Dec 2013 The bride to be and her groom
                                                       
Having our hair done. Getting ready for the big day.
 
Dec 2013 This is the bride (the business administrator) and her groom with the bride's parents Mr and Mrs C

 

 
I had the previlage of making the cake. A first for me and a learning curve as well. Wish I had had more time to set up.

Christmas day outing-Osborne dam
The therapist got married She is missing missing in the pic because she was busy cooking.. This at her lobola gathering.

Jan 2014 The boys are now going to the same school. Nesu is now in grade 000 and big bro is now in grade 0



My tooth is missing Jan 2014
 
I cut my locks.
 
So this is what we have been uo to since the last post. I hope I will keep up.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I love hearing from you all the time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...